3.04.2011

And The Winner Is....

Congrats to the incomparable Brie Baking Beauty, Jessie Rosen, for winning the Best Theme Oscar Party Dish of 2011! In honor of her win, I've asked Jessie to prepare a few words for the occasion.




"This is really quite the honor.  I'd say I'm speechless but that would be a lie. I'd like to thank Greg Iserson for providing the idea that inspired this dish, my mother for first introducing me to the world of three-dimensional baked brie art, the fine people at Pilsbury for making a food product that is as mailable as it is tasty, and of course Jeff Bridges for having the kind of profile that can be captured in one circular and two triangular cuts of cheese."




Check back next week for more 99pLAte adventures. In the meantime, we'll be munching on the leftovers of Jeff Brie-dges beard.





No comments:

Post a Comment